ergghhhh...!!!!!!!!

1st sem is start!!!!!! huhuhu...... kelas berjalan dengan lancar... aku suka madam mary and madam jana lecturer....i love them so much... they're very understanding.. seriously!  BUT!!! madam H and madam M  are worst lecture ever i meet.... huh!!  madam H lecture is hard to understand!  how could i get distinction in my a&p module???? huhuhuuhuuuhuu...:'( but!!!! i will studyhard by my own...and also focus in class.....  i will try my best!!!

and now about makcik ayam!!! she so rude! discrimination!! huh!!!! hate her!! i won't buying ayam goreng kt makcik ayam tu lagi.....  bencibenci...

last but not least! i love madam mary n madam jana....<3
AND i LOVE my MOTHER n i MISS my MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm will back my home next week!! i'm very excited!!!  yeay!!!!!!!
back home!!! i want hugging my mother n sleep together with her....AND kiss my mother!!!! muahxx!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...